Office 365 Education now includes Microsoft Classroom, a single experience for managing all classes and assignment workflow for teachers and students
In this workshop you will:
- Create a class (video 1 below) - Name examples: JCEng1 / TY1 / TYART
- Add students to the class
- Add additional teachers to the class (optional)
- Manage the look of the class
- Upload files
- Create a class notebook (video 2&3 below)
- Add an assignment
- Start a conversation
- Add calendar events
MS Classroom & OneNote Class Notebook Videos
Check out these videos for walkthroughs of how to use the virtual Microsoft Classroom environment, as well as different aspects of Classroom, including setting up integration with OneNote Class Notebook.
- Setup and explore the MS Classroom environment.In this quick 10-13 minute video, we explore MS Classroom and setup a classroom from scratch.
- MS Classroom Big Picture View. In this video, we explore MS Classroom and begin checking out different aspects of MS Classroom. We take a quick look at Assignments, Calendar, etc. We'll begin exploring Class Notebook and how it interfaces with MS Classroom.
- MS Classroom and Setup of OneNote Class Notebook. Setting up OneNote Class Notebook. Continued exploration of MS Classroom, Conversation, File space, and more. We also discuss the different OneNotes that exist, including OneNote Online, OneNote 2016, and the free app, OneNote.
- MS Classroom and Connecting OneNote ClassNotebook. In this, we explore Class Notebook in more detail, how to connect your Class Notebook on OneNote 2016 to your MS Classroom Learning Management System (LMS) (as well as others). That way, when you record grades in Class Notebook, they are reflected in your MS Classroom Assignments area, and vice versa!
- Adjusting Grades in OneNote Class Notebook and seeing changes reflected in MS Classroom. When you adjust grades in one system, they are adjusted in the other. Isn't that amazing?
- Exploring the Student View. In this exploration, you get to see what students see when interacting with MS Classroom, as well as creating documents for Assignments. In the video, you see both the teacher and student perspectives as a teacher reviews a student document saved in OneDrive, leaves a comment, then grades it when the students has reviewed it.
- Explore Student View of OneNote Class Notebook via iPad. In this short 10 minute video, we explore what MS Classroom, and specifically, OneNote Class Notebook look like when viewed from an Apple iPad.
- Add Cornell Note-Taking Template to Your OneNote 2016. In this 10 minute video, you will learn how to customize OneNote pages, as well as incorporate templates you can share with your students via OneNote Class Notebook.
- Connect OneNote Class Notebook to Google Classroom. Learn how you can connect a OneNote ClassNotebook to Google Classroom